National Sales Manager USA
We are currently supporting a leading, Tier 1 PV manufacturer and EPC firm in the critical hire of a National Sales Manager for the USA.
This individual will be the company's first sales professional in the US, and will lead the development and managing of key accounts to include several of the world's leading developers and EPCs of C&I and utility-scale PV projects.
Additionally, this individual will play an important role in the company's wider business growth in the States, including strategic positioning.
- Partner with multi-disciplinary teams and business units to develop key customer accounts including utility-scale and C&I project developers and EPCs
- Lead the provision of project solutions to key accounts across the US market, including joining PV panels, inverters, components and system solutions etc.
- Sales of PV panels and solutions ot C&I customers
- Sales of PV panels and solutions to utility-scale customers
- Support local and national sales and business development strategy
- Perform as the company representative. developing key relationships with governments, investors and other external stakeholders
- Acquisition of new customers and effective account management of existing
- Frequent business travel to visit new and established customers
- 5+ years' B2B professional solar sales experience
- Excellent understanding of US solar market and its key players (inc. developers and EPCs, utilities etc)
- Experience utilising networking fairs and trade shows to develop new relationships and business opportunities
- Demonstrable success in outperforming targets/sales expectations consistently
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis
- Able to work as effective team member and on an independent basis