Offshore Assistant Project Manager
Offshore Assistant Project Manager required to join one of the world's leading multidisciplinary firms delivering environmental consents for a range of high-profile marine projects, including offshore windfarms and interconnectors.
The role can be based out of Glasgow or London and home/flexible working is offered.
- Assist in defining and managing the scope of the EIA and Consent & Permit Package for an array of marine projects at various stages of the project lifecycle
- Coordinate consent applications, including Development Consent Order (DCO) applications, Town and Country Planning Act applications, Marine Licences and additional licences
- Coordinate specialist project teams and sub consultants in the production of EIA's, including Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIP)
- Undertake project management, budget control and reporting
- Assist with business development and bidding activities
- Manage and mentor more junior staff
- Degree or Postgraduate qualification in relevant environmental discipline
- Membership of IEMA or other relevant body is desirable
- Demonstrable experience in offshore consents and licencing ideally across multiple sectors and through different phases of development
- Experience in the coordination and management of EIA's
- Knowledge of relevant environmental and consenting policies, regulations and compliance requirements
- Network of contacts in the offshore sector and ability to build relationships with internal/ external stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to travel