Offshore Cable Engineer
Our client is one of the leaders in offshore wind globally. They are looking for a Offshore Cable Engineer to be responsible for managing medium and high voltage submarine cabling for their offshore wind farm.
- Key tasks include planning, executing and following up on projects; also managing subcontractors and consultants.
- Knowledge and technical reviews to support ISO 9001 process.
- Establish common cable design guidelines and sharing.
- Prepare technical, supply and installation requirements for offshore array cables for connection of offshore platforms and wind turbines.
- Participate in technical and commercial negotiations and internal/external clarifications and interfaces.
- Work on transmission of renewable energy produced in offshore wind farms.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in an relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience within medium voltage and/or high voltage cable
- engineering, preferably for offshore cables.
- Experience combined with practical knowledge of cable design, legislative requirements, codes, standards and industry practice.
- Excellent communicator with solid negotiation skills.
- Practical and commercial approach to work.