Offshore Consent Manager
We have an opportunity for an Offshore Consents Manager for a Scottish Offshore Wind farm. We are looking for a contractor to undertake a 12-month contract to manage the delivery of the offshore consent requirements. The main activities would include:
- Taking ownership of the offshore consents discharge tracker and ensure timely discharge of necessary consent conditions prior to commencement of works and throughout construction.
- Supporting the monitoring and compliance activities and environmental monitoring proposals throughout construction.
- Managing and supporting the delivery of necessary offshore consents and licences, including development and delivery of new consent and licence applications.
- Monitoring project programme, budget and risk register and report to Consents Team Manager.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships.