Offshore Development Manager
Offshore Development Manager required to join one of the world's leading renewables energy firms delivering consents for range of offshore windfarms through to FID and construction.
The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering environmental and consents input for offshore windfarms or marine proposals either with a consultancy or developer.
Role / Responsibilities
- Define and manage scope of the Consent & Permit Package with project team
- Manage consent applications, including Development Consent Order applications, Town and Country Planning Act applications, Marine Licences and additional licences
- Consult with and assist project teams and sub consultants in the production of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and applications
- Assist in ensuring consent compliance through effective interface engagement with project team work packages and main contractors
- Assist in compiling HSE requirements from consents, permits, and other regulatory requirements
- Manage the relevant section of the consenting budget for projects
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g Environmental Sciences)
- Strong regulatory and offshore wind industry experience in mature market
- Experience delivering both onshore and offshore consents for offshore wind farm proposals either for a consultancy or developer
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely and independently while updating team on progress regularly