Offshore Electrical Engineer
Leading renewable energy developer recruiting for a Offshore Electrical Engineer to work on the Engineering activities for the management of the electrical part of the OSS, IAG, WTG, FON packages of an offshore wind project.
During commissioning phase, in charge of supervision of the electrical commissioning activities for the assigned package. Secure progress, and quality of commissioning activities, ensuring that works and deliverables comply with the required HSE, costs, quality & schedule. Ensure that the technical department's best practices are implemented.
- Compliance review of design standards, norms, state of the art, good engineering and industry practices, lessons learnt from other similar projects...
- Review and validation of electrical design basis.
- Management and follow-up of in-house and third party electrical detailed Design (if any)
- Electrical interfaces design with other packages (sizing of electrical equipment)
- Interaction with relevant project members.
- Contractors Follow up o Ensure required commissioning procedures and in particular for offshore tests, NCR, taking over installation and handover to O&M activities are produced.
- Review and comment Contractor's commissioning documentation and challenge the proposed commissioning plan and procedures.
- Participate in all relevant reviews such as early HAZOPs, HAZIDs, technical reviews, planning, organization, contract, etc.)
- Ensure 0 harm HSE policy.
- Deep involvement in HSE on a daily basis.
- Review the Commissioning Plan and associated procedures to coordinate the commissioning activities related to electrical equipment.
- Ensure that the commissioning activities are carried out according to the contracts and optimized with regards to time, costs & QHSE.
- Ensure human resources, services and tools required to perform the work have been identified and are mobilized on due time by the Contractor, o Instruct and coordinate on-site inspections.
- Participate actively in interfaces management with other parties.
- Participate actively in the HSE and Quality aspects regarding commissioning activities and risk assessment and reviews and provide recommendations to the project regarding risks and opportunities related to the commissioning activities.
- Ensure reporting to the OSS, IAG, WTG, FON Package Technical Lead and Commissioning Manager regarding the electrical commissioning activities.
- Ensure internal lessons learnt sessions are performed and actions are implemented in order to optimize the commissioning.
- Be familiar with the specific contracts clauses relative to or potentially impacting the commissioning activities.