Offshore Installation Coordinator – Foundations
Offshore Installation Coordinator for the Foundation package is required to work for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer in Europe.
- Within the project team, the Installation Coordinator will contribute to the offshore construction package activities across different phases of the project.
- This will range from detailed engineering to execution at site.
- As Offshore installation coordinator Senior you will be integrated into the project execution team.
- Be in charge and responsible for the offshore installation activities of the foundations for WTG, covering the engineering, fabrication, testing, transportation, and installation phases.
- Review & challenge the Installation documentation produced by the contractors, following code and standards.
- Review of the installation schedule in particular, the weather risk assessment.
- Coordinate the Marine Warranty Surveyor for installation document review and inspections of marine spread.
- Participate to required installation test / mockup, development of specific installation aids as required and make sure offshore installation operations are planned, performed and followed-up as necessary.
- Be the focal point of contact with the contractors for all offshore installation matters.
- Ensure that the installation activities for the packages comply with the project requirements in terms of HSE, quality, planning, risks, and cost.
- Ensure that best practices are implemented.
- Support the Offshore Construction Manager for all the construction activities including readiness for the offshore operations.
- As an expert in your domain, you will have the role to share your experience (Importance of Lessons learnt sharing along the process) within the department and other areas of the business.
- 10 year's experience in offshore installation engineering/maritime Works for foundation.
- 2 year's experience or more in offshore engineering/operation requiring drilling / jacking operations.
- Experience in offshore wind.
- Be a leader in HSE behaviour.
- Strong background in installation engineering and offshore operations.
- Strong background in pile drilling / jacking operations.
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the following Software's, MS Office/AutoCAD
- Technical English mandatory, French recommended