Offshore Operational Controller – France
Job ID 15920
- Act as a Control Person responsible for managing the wind farm's high voltage operations.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the plant status through the use of SCADA systems.
- Ensure and supervise marine operations during the pre-operational phase and the operational phase.
- Manage the execution of high voltage switching operations from the control center.
- Act as an-interface with RTE and traders to oversee the grid operational requests.
- Manage all marine activity at the site, as well as vessels transiting between the facility and the main port.
- Availability to work offshore
- Significant experience in Electrical Operations, Substation and HV equipment
- Knowledge of SCADA systems
- Availability to work in a 14/14 rotation
- Fluency in both French and English