Offshore Project Development Manager
Job ID 10600
- Proceeding the wind power plant development and liaison with critical stakeholder (METI, Local office, public property negotiation etc.) for execution of the project
- Build trust relationship with local community and critical stake holder of the potential project and work with forces of opposition when necessary
- Assessment for searching area which is suitable for Business Development of offshore wind power plants.
- Managing the budget and overall schedule for the project.
- Reporting and negotiating among stakeholders (METI, Local office etc.)
- Proceeding the application for FIT
- Manage to relation to local electric company on electricity
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationship for long term.
- Manage to Ensure each project is optimized and the best cost-quality performance option is developed and implemented
- Make sure all the Business Development works are properly conducted according to policies and security guidelines
- At least 3 years of project management experience in offshore wind power plant business, asset construction projects from Japanese notable trading companies/construction companies
- 3 -5 year-experience in liaison with METI regarding power plant construction or
infrastructure construction management
- Business level of English and must be native level of Japanese
- Knowledge on real estate and civil engineering design
- Knowledge on legal, financial, accounting, taxation necessary for project management
- Possess good negotiation and presentation skill
- Strong self-management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have Japanese driver's license.