Offshore SHE Advisor
Job ID 11569
An Offshore SHE Advisor is required to work for a leading offshore wind farm operator and developer, based in Glasgow.
- Offshore SHE required to work part time in our client's office in Glasgow 3 days per week.
- This role will be supporting a major Offshore Wind Farm project in Scotland.
- As part of this role the SHE Advisor will be ensuring project, SHE specific SHE documentation are developed and maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant H&S legislation.
- Ensuring project, SHE specific SHE documentation developed and maintained.
- Review rams for project works.
- Supporting procurement (tender) process.
- Facilitating SHE risk workshops and Hazid workshops.
- Supporting principal designer (CDM regulations).
- Capturing and recording SHE lessons learned.
- Collating and providing monthly project SHE data to feed into business monthly SHE report.
- Incident investigation.
- Incident reporting and close out on SEAR's database.
- Supporting Contractor/Supplier pre-start meetings and induction.