Offshore Substation Deputy EPCI Manager
Job ID 10337
Opportunity for an OSS EPCI Deputy Manager to work on a long-term contract for a major developer in offshore wind Role
- Responsible to manage and deliver the package within agreed objectives (HSE, budget, schedule, quality).
- Actively support and apply the Project Health and Safety policy and procedures to achieve Zero Harm within the package.
- Ensure a timely and effective response to any HSE non-conformance's raised; ensuring the contractor(s), their sub-contractors and agents carry out all activities in a safe and controlled manner in accordance with the project Health and Safety plan.
- Responsible for the design engineering, procurement, transport, construction, installation, commissioning, until taking over date.
- Responsible for managing and delivering the package in line with the agreed project KPI's, reporting and project procedures within the agreed budget, timetable, quality, and in compliance with the project's environmental & consent conditions.
- Ensure proper coordination with others EPCI packages, especially for packages interfaces, to provide efficient progress of the Works; in case of conflict with other packages, require decision of EPCI Director to sort out the situation.
- Coordinate with the other Project leads (Contract, Engineering, Offshore site Manager, etc) for a successful package delivery.
- Prepare the operating phase with the Asset Manager including training and spare parts management.
- Review and acceptance of contractor's design, drawings, specifications, project plan, method statements, risk assessments, quality plan and other project documentation.
- Approve completion certificates and documentation in relation to the contract payment and schedule milestones.
- Manage resources within the package. Ensure that the resource plan is in line with package needs and budget.
- Daily interaction, leading the team and provide operational instructions.
- Endeavour to create a positive team spirit as part of the overall project team.
- Preapprove vacation and absences.
- Contribute to individual annual assessments.
- Proven Experience (> 15 years) in the project management, preferably in Offshore wind or alternatively, oil & gas during construction phase.
- Experience in contract management and execution of contract.
- Skills: Autonomous, Team leader