Offshore Wind Developer
Floating Wind Farm,Offshore Wind
Offshore Wind Developer required to join a leading European developer, owner and operator of renewable technologies. The role can be based in London or Scotland and flexible working is offered.
The ideal candidate will bring experience across all aspects of offshore wind development from site acquisition through to consent. You will join an experienced team and provide input for offshore wind and floating offshore wind (FOW) projects across Scotwind, the Nordics, Ireland and new territories.
- Provide development expertise for a range of offshore wind projects in Scotland, Ireland, the Nordics and new territories
- Undertake and coordinate feasibility studies, development planning and project budgeting across the portfolio
- Assist with procurement and management of suppliers and external consultants
- Engage with regulators, statutory bodies, communities and other stakeholders
- Contribute to the growth of offshore wind portfolio, working closely with the commercial teams
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Demonstrable experience within consultancy, utility or developer managing development input for offshore wind schemes from early stage feasibility through to consent
- Sound knowledge of environmental and consenting policies, regulatory regimes and compliance requirements
- Network of industry contacts and track record of developing relationships with internal/ external stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- Knowledge or experience of FOW projects would be beneficial but is not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills