Offshore Wind Engineer
Job ID 8229
- Support the review and evaluation of offshore wind projects including the specification and management of technical due diligence activities.
- Support the preparation and presentation of investment proposals toward the Joint Venture partners.
- Work alongside project partners to monitor and evaluate project execution and performance.
- Provide regular reporting against project delivery targets to support key project governance decisions.
- Investigate and evaluate technical and contractual issues which arise during project delivery to support key project governance decisions.
- Provide technical advice, reports and recommendations to project shareholders.
- Promote active collaboration with all members of the team and support development and knowledge retention across the business within areas of own expertise.
- Promote and support project delivery, performance and safety culture within the JV and partner organisations.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in the development, construction and operation of offshore wind projects.
- Strong technical and commercial understanding of offshore wind project contracting, delivery and technology.
- Results-oriented, ability to take initiative, be self-starting and make rational decisions, even when under pressure.
- Ability to absorb and process often complex and potentially conflicting information and conduct critical and logical decision making.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good team player with ability to understand and support the roles of other teams, such as projects, operations, development, finance and health & safety.
- Fluent in English with other European languages an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- International work experience is an advantage.