Offshore Wind Engineering Lead
The Offshore Wind Engineering Lead will be part of a new global offshore wind execution team with a major international energy developer.
Taylor Hopkinson is retained to build out a global offshore wind team for one of the world's leading energy businesses. This team will develop & execute projects in the UK & US as well forming a global centre of excellence for a rapidly growing offshore wind portfolio.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in the US (location flexible).
- Formulate the right response plan, standing up the right team to deliver offshore wind technical due diligence, development, and assurance for offshore wind projects.
- Ensure key engineering considerations are in focus from an early stage of development.
- Lead team that is accountable for strong connectivity with businesses requesting products / projects.
- Lead team that is accountable for inputting into the portfolio management activity and for shaping the engineering strategy.
- Enhance and develop low carbon and net zero engineering capability in the organisation.
- Experience with engineering development for offshore wind projects
- Collaboration skills (e.g., with other delivery and discipline leaders)
- Ability to influence within a delayered organisation.
- Passion for enabling the team to deliver value.
- Ability to create a culture of learning and transparency.
- Experience with design thinking/ideation to solve complex problems and assemble the right cross discipline team.
- Engineering degree required.