Offshore Wind HSSE Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a respected developer in offshore wind energy who have experience investing and developing many projects in renewable energy, with a focus on the APAC region.
The project is currently in permitting stage. It will be developed in multiple phases. The project construction is likely to commence in 2023 and is expected to enter into commercial operation in 2025/6.
- working closely with our Operations team, contractors, and external stakeholders to implement QHSE management processes across our operational assets
- carrying out site inspections, audits, and incident investigations
- enhancing QHSE culture and aligning best practice with other sites globally
- delivering training and awareness, including emergency exercises.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in occupational health, safety management, environmental science or equivalent.
- 7+ years experience in HSSE with the responsibility for the full scope of a major offshore wind farm project.
- Relevant offshore experience is a essential in a Managerial position.
- Fully conversant with International and local HSSE standards, codes, management system and industry practices.
- Practical knowledge and the ability to implement and manage HSSE policy and guidelines.
- Preferrable trained in the implementation of ISO standards such as, ISO45001, ISO140001, ISO 9001 etc.