Offshore Wind Installation Engineer
Taylor Hopkinson is in search of an experienced Offshore Wind Installation Engineer to join one of the global leaders within this sector.
This person will join a multidisciplinary team based in Brittany (France) to provide support on technical, commercial, and planning aspects and ensure full compliance of the foundation, transport, and installation works.
- Review method statements, risk/issues assessments, engineering calculations
- Provide support to technical queries or interface
- Prepare tender documents for sub-work packages as defined by Managers
- Evaluate tender offers and prepare technical and commercial evaluations
- Promote the health and safety culture
- Implement the client installation management procedures and ensure compliance
- Supervise occasionally offshore works from the installation vessel
- Engineering educated
- Previous experience in Offshore Heavy Lift Operations and Marine Operations
- Availability to supervise offshore works from the vessel, which might be for up to 30 days' time
- Availability to travel between client/contractor offices and sites in Europe
- High command of English and French