Offshore Wind Planner
Opportunity for an Offshore Wind Planner to drive schedule management and resource planning for a global offshore wind developer.
Taylor Hopkinson are recruiting this position exclusively on a retained basis.
This is a full-time, permanent staff position ideally located in Hamburg. However, other European locations can be considered.
- Prepare the Schedule Management Plan and drive schedule & resource management.
- Support Project Director and Package Managers in developing project schedule and resource plan.
- Control/maintain schedule and perform schedule analysis.
- Communicate and report progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and align between the package schedules and key milestones.
- Support the project organisation in developing and maintaining schedules and resource planning in accordance with project guidelines and processes.
- Ensure appropriate weather downtimes are calculated and included in the schedule.
- Assist the project organisation in the preparation of tender schedule with project milestones.
- Ensure schedule requirements and progress reporting are included in the tender documents and contract documents with external contractors.
- Provide detailed analyses including scenario analysis, milestone tracking, critical path and float analysis as required in the project.
- Review suppliers' time schedules and ensure that they comply with the overall time schedule.
- Report progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis to the PMO manager and Project Director.
- Ensure that the installation sequence is defined, optimised, and aligned.
- MSc or other relevant degree. Competence equivalent PMI-SP (PMI Scheduling Professional).
- Relevant work experience within wind and/or construction.
- Significant experience in project environment.
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed.
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely or independently.
- Team player and strong communicator with internal and external parties.