Offshore Wind Project Manager
Offshore Wind Project Manager required to join a global consultancy, delivering consents for an array of offshore wind projects including those part of the UK's Scotwind and Round 4 leasing process. The role can be based out of London or Glasgow and home/flexible working is considered.
The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering EIA and consenting advice for major offshore infrastructure proposals at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Lead project teams delivering EIA and consenting advice for offshore wind projects at various stages of the project lifecycle with a particular focus on DCO applications in the development phase
- Support engagement with regulators, statutory and other stakeholders, communities and relevant NGOs and related government officials
- Manage project budgets and line manage dedicated development team
- Assist In the growth of offshore project portfolio through business development of existing and new clients
- Degree or postgraduate in relevant subject
- Membership of IEMA or other relevant professional body is desirable
- Demonstrable experience with a consultancy, utility or developer managing the delivery of EIA and consents for offshore schemes, including Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects
- Sound knowledge of environmental and consenting policies, regulations and compliance requirements
- Network of industry contacts and track record of developing relationships with internal/ external stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills and willingness to travel