We are working with a leading development and investment business who are bringing state-of-the-art expertise to focus on viable long-term projects in the offshore wind, infrastructure and green hydrogen sector.
We are looking to recruit an Offtake/Commercial Contracts Manager for Green Hydrogen and Offshore Wind. The Contracts Manager will be working on international hydrogen projects and be involved with multidisciplinary project development teams. You will report to the Senior Business Development Manager and the General Manager for Green Hydrogen.
- Negotiation and structuring of Power Purchase Agreements in the field of full value chain green hydrogen projects in Europe, MENA and beyond
- Negotiation and structuring of green hydrogen/green ammonia, green methanol and other derivative offtake contracts for all DEME Green Hydrogen projects
- Any other system relevant utility contracts
- The adequate reflection of purchase- and offtake contract particulars in DEME's financial evaluation tools
- Demonstrable expertise in power markets and commodity purchase/sale contracts
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Affinity for renewable energy production and understanding of green hydrogen value chain (from wind and PV power to green molecules)
- Excellent in business English
- Dutch or other secondary language proficiency is an asset
- Willingness to travel
- University degree in a technical/finance field, complemented with an economic expertise through an MBA, or relevant experience in finance