OFTO Cost Control Assistant
Job ID 9248
An OFTO Cost Control Assistant is required to work for a major Offshore Wind Farm developer in Scotland.
- Provide support to project cost control function
- Cross checking of invoices, time sheets and cost split assumptions
- Test & update assumptions
- Develop full understanding of project cost control model & processes
- Test the model versus forecasts
- Provide detail as required to individual cost lines
- Assist in setting up & managing of data room
- Provide support to project cost control
- Direct reporting to Project Controls Manager
- Indirect reporting line to OFTO transaction manager
- Provide monthly report on progress of cost elements for OFTO transaction
- University degree or relevant workplace experience required.
- Experience working within a project and using excel financial and accounting software
- Experience in SAP Accounting Software
- Capable of demonstrating business, economic and financial knowledge of energy or other infrastructure projects
- Excellent logical structuring and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a diverse project environment
- Results orientated with good interpersonal and communication skills.