O&M Business Development Manager
Job ID 10291
- Originate O&M opportunities in new markets within Europe in line with the company´s strategy taking contact with local partners.
- In parallel with the Global Head of Business Development, make O&M contacts with solar industry customers to identify decision-makers within customer organizations.
- Generating leads through networking, prospecting and developing relationships. You will be encouraged to create your own contact strategy and marketing plan to develop new business pipelines.
- Explore and onboard new opportunities through proposal writing and leading client meetings.
- Develops effective processes that help progress customers to close of sale.
- Check, negotiate and close agreements in line with our requirements.
- At least 10 years of experience in similar position with significant and demonstrable business development experience in Europe.
- Strong network of contacts and relationships in Europe.
- Excellent presentation and written skills with the ability to present and influence at board level.
- Experience in different European markets desirable.
- A confident, credible English communicator who can easily build rapport, inspire confidence, and develop long-term relationships With customers (Any other European language is a bonus).