O&M Design & Implementation Engineer
O&M Design & Implementation Engineer required for a leading Offshore Windfarm developer, based either Hamburg, Swindon or Malmö.
- Develop the operations concept for future offshore wind farm projects with a focus on Scandinavian Markets.
- Implement Company's O&M strategy for offshore wind as a member of the project team, reporting into the O&M package manager.
- Provide input, review, and comment on designs of Foundations & HV substations.
- Assist in negotiating service contracts for the operations phase and address O&M requirements covered in the turbine and other infrastructure supply agreements.
- Assist in the design & development of the Windfarm's O&M site facility.
- Gather lessons learned from other sites within the Company offshore fleet and make sure they are considered.
- Ensure continuous exchange on the operational concept of the Offshore development projects and the wider Operations organization.
- Support, align and optimize service contracts with a focus on fleet-wide optimization and synergies.
- Identify site specific needs and align with fleet-wide requirements, while engaging with Operations, Finance, and other central functions.
- Completed technical education with an electrical or mechanical focus, or a university degree in any relevant engineering discipline or equivalent education.
- Professional experience in the development or operation of offshore wind farms.
- A proven background in any other asset operations within a utility or similar is beneficial.
- Open and team oriented and interdisciplinary interested and good analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and reliability and a proactive, reliable, and structured way of working.
- Strong interest in operational workflows and processes and in technical functionality and strong safety culture.
- Willingness to travel within the Company (considering the current Covid restrictions).
- Ability to work offshore and to work at height.
- Business fluent use of English language in spoken and written form, other languages beneficial.
- Knowledge of Scandinavian markets beneficial.