O&M Field Service Technician
* Start-up and commissioning of our solar inverters in customer´s Photovoltaic Solar plant.
* Diagnose and repair of faulted inverters on field.
* Complete and turn in field reports that capture all time and work completed on site.
* Identify potential problems and suggest changes or corrective actions.
* Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers.
* Physical installation such as connections, wiring, etc.
* Complete on-site system audits and evaluations.
* Create reports
* Fulfill internal and external documentation.
* Practice and adhere to all safety and training.
* Will work from Remote Home office and travel to solar plants when required (80% of time)
* Be graduate in electric engineering field.
* Fluent in English and Japanese. (Compulsory)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* 5+ years' experience working on field
* Availability to travel