O&M Infrastructure Engineer
Fantastic 2-year contract opportunity for a O&M Infrastructure Engineer with a leading offshore wind farm developer based in Germany, Hamburg.
- Develop the operation and maintenance building and site for the future Baltic Sea Power offshore wind farm projects,
- Provide input, review and comment designs of building and quayside layout and ensure that the project specific requirements will be met.
- Gather lessons learned from other sites within the offshore fleet and make sure they are taken into account in the design of the O&M building and quayside layout.
- Supervise the operation and maintenance building application process.
- Support preparation and evaluation of tenders and offers, assist in negotiations (building designer, building construction).
- Implement the developer O&M strategy for offshore wind as a member of the project team, reporting into the O&M package manager.
- Maintain the building construction schedule and technical documentation.
- Be the point of contact for the building designer and building construction supplier, supervise the building construction.
- Ensuring that services are performed in accordance with the contract with regard to scope of delivery, deadlines, costs, quality, risks and occupational safety; ensure operations interests are met during commissioning of the building.
- Assist in negotiating service contracts for the operations phase covered in the O&M building.
- Prepare and conduct hand over process (O&M building) from construction to operations.
- Monitoring of compliance defined HSSE framework conditions;
- Adhere to the project manual and all relevant project processes and the assigned forms/templates;
- Completed technical education with a civil focus, alternatively an university degree in any relevant engineering discipline or equivalent education.
- Professional experience in project management on building design and construction and building application process, experience in offshore wind beneficial.
- A proven background in project management and construction supervision.
- Open and team oriented and interdisciplinary interested.
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Proactive, reliable and structured way of working.
- Strong interest in technical functionality and strong safety culture.
- Willingness to travel (taking into account the current covid restrictions)
- Business fluent use of English language in spoken and written form, Polish, German beneficial.