Job ID 7710
In Taylor Hopkinson we are in the search for one of the best well-known German Renewable Energy companies for an O&M Manager to lead the operation of their PV utility-scale Portfolio in the UK. Based in Cambridge / London, this person reports to the Head of O&M (based in Madrid).
- Accountability for analysis and definition of operation and maintenance scopes of work (including logistics, spare parts prices and consumptions, O&M ports and bases) and performance warranties and indicators (availability and performance, energy production KPIs, cost control metrics, efficiencies, etc.).
- Definition and estimation of headcounts and levels for project’s O&M organization and workload with the associated sourcing strategy in the different O&M strategies.
- Define best practices for the different work packages covering the full O&M scope for their PV utility-scale Portfolio in the UK (200 MW).
- In close collaboration with the procurement department, develops and ensures a solid relationship with key suppliers across the O&M supply chain.
- When commercially operational ensure that O&M Policies are in place and effective across the different projects and to meet the targets set relating to HQSEE, Production and Availability performance and O&M activities schedule, whilst optimizing the associated costs in order to optimize OPEX budgets.
- Provide ongoing and continuous technical support and liaise with other areas both at corporate level and at project level
- Responsible for compliance and regular follow up of budgets and programmes under its area of responsibility and advise and mitigate on potential deviations.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PV O&M activities.
- Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentation and the ability to communicate technical issues effectively with clients, contractors and consultants.
- Uncompromising champion and practitioner of Health and Safety. Working closely with the group’s HSE professionals in different jurisdictions and in line with best practice and H&S Law.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluent in English. Ability to read, write and speak other languages will be a plus.
apply for this now
+34 627 065 308