O&M Site Manager
Job ID 12011
Your key tasks will be to:
- Direct all Wind farm operations at the site for maintenance and repair, focusing on performance and profitability and within the framework of the O&M service agreement.
- Manage and coordinate all Operations and Maintenance activities in order to ensure the highest possible productivity of the offshore wind farm.
- Responsible for overall management & safety of the operational and maintenance teams for the Offshore Wind farm.
- Develop strategy, plan and budget for the whole wind farm and deal with turbine full service provider to for improved maintenance, diagnostic and operation to secure the yield of wind farm.
- Implement Operation Safety Policy Instructions, conduct field work in compliance with OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) applicable regulations and encourage good employee safety practices.
- Provide leadership and day to day management of operations, ensuring the business operates successfully within agreed frameworks, achieving key performance indicators, targets and expectations.
- Ensure thorough and comprehensive reporting of wind farm metrics to internal & external stakeholders with regard to QHSE, performance & finances.
- Responsible for the recruitment of the entire operational and maintenance teams, and continually support the growth of an evolving team, including necessary training, development and effective management of shift model and personnel planning.
- Responsible for Sub-contractor selection, management and external resources where required and report to project company for approval.
Qualifications and Core Competences
- Master degree in Engineering or similar qualification with a strong technical background and relevant experience from the offshore wind industry.
- Experience within the maintenance of wind energy farms or power plant industry
- Experience in offshore area.
- Managerial / Supervisory experience is a must with strong leadership skills.
- Be able to motivate others and make them aware of an overall aim.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- In addition, you will be a strong leader and lead by example and show the capability and understanding to manage a culturally diverse team with the ability to integrate both the Taiwan / Asian and European cultures.