O&M Site Manager: Solar PV
An exciting opportunity to join a leading solar O&M company as a Solar Site Manager.
The O&M Site Manager will ensure that the plants under their charge will produce the expected energy outputs according to the performance ratio criteria availability agreed with the client.
This will be a remote position based with site travel in South East England once per week. An excellent remuneration package (inc. bonus and car allowance) will also be on offer.
- Take over inspections of new solar plants
- Coordinate and supervise the work of the preventive maintenance subcontractors, ensuring that scheduled tasks are carried out and all information is reported.
- Directly inspect installations and assess the need for corrective maintenance.
- Preparing monthly reports for clients
- Report incidents that may affect equipment warranties and carry out the claims to manufacturers.
- Review the reports of the subcontractors of preventive and corrective and supervision of the work conducted.
- Engineering degree or postgraduate degree-related to Solar PV
- 1+ years experience of working within Solar O&M
- Knowledge of execution, design and management of engineering works
- Experience analysing data
- Right to Work in the UK