O&M Site Manager
Job ID 11968
O&M Site Manager required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Europe.
- The O&M Site Manager will be acting as senior manager at the site both in the onshore controlling building and offshore windfarm and will also take on disciplinary management.
- The Site Manager will act as the production manager and communicates into different departments, ensuring effective local site management.
- Job holder will hold a relevant electrical competence and they will also be acting as plant responsible person with switching rights.
- Act as the company representative towards local authorities and e.g., media.
- Maintain close relationships with local stakeholders.
- Manage a team of assigned employees.
- Maintain the overview and reporting of production relevant data and information.
- Act as first point of contact with transmission system operators (TSOs).
- Occasional visits to the offshore site to remain connected with the nature of the job.
- Occasional travel to sites for set ups and meetings.
- Occasional travel to client's other offices based in Europe.
- Obtain a bachelor's degree (minimum), with a strong interest in renewable energy.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as manager within an offshore windfarm site context.
- Extensive knowledge of managing an offshore site.
- Highly administrative individual with in-depth knowledge and mind-set for correct reporting and procedural documentation particularly on offshore windfarm production relevant topics.
- Profound knowledge of commercial aspects.
- Strong ability using MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Open to occasional travel to client's other offices based in Europe.
- Willing to perform offshore visits.