O&M Site Manager
Job ID 11968
O&M Site Manager required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Sassnitz, Germany.
- The O&M Site Manager will be acting as senior manager at the site office and offshore wind farm and will also take on disciplinary management of a team of around 6 people.
- Responsible for the safe, environmentally compliant, cost effective and timely execution of the wind farm's operations and maintenance.
- Furthermore, the Site Manager will take the lead in the contractual agreements.
- Take on the overall general management responsibilities.
- Manage and coordinate all Operations and Maintenance activities to ensure the highest possible productivity and performance of the offshore wind farm.
- Lead the day-to-day planning and delivery of all Operations & Maintenance activities ensuring the business operates successfully, achieving KPI's, targets and expectations.
- Ensure that a management structure is established and applied which ensures all necessary processes, procedures and resources are in place to allow for the safe, efficient, and compliant operation of the site.
- Act as the company representative.
- Maintain close interaction with local stakeholders to ensure positive relationships which support the effective execution of the site operations.
- Manage and direct a team of assigned employees and contractors both at the site and those supporting the project from other locations to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Maintain the thorough overview and reporting of production relevant data and information.
- Act as first point of contact with the transmission system operators.
- Support the recruitment of the O&M Site Team and continually support the development of the team by providing the necessary training and competency build-up.
- Occasionally visit the offshore site to remain connected with the nature of the job.
- Occasionally travel for visits and meetings.
- Occasionally travel to other company offices within the EU.
- Obtain a master's degree in engineering or a similar qualification with a strong technical background.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience, preferably within an offshore wind farm site context.
- Can demonstrate operational or maintenance management of a production plant.
- Have a profound knowledge of commercial aspects.
- A strong appetite for working in an offshore environment and are willing to perform several offshore visits per month.
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities, and a strong teambuilding attitude.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (written and spoken).
- An individual with a strong administrative skill set, in-depth knowledge and mind-set for correct reporting and procedural documentation particularly on offshore windfarm production relevant topics.
- Must be willing to relocate to within one hour of the assigned wind farm office.
- Open to occasional travel, up to 5 days per month average.