O&M Strategy Manager
Opportunity for an O&M Strategy Manager with an offshore wind project which is currently in the early development stage. This will be a rolling 12 month contract
- Overall project management during the planning, development and construction phase in lead up to operations and maintenance.
- Providing technical input and recommendations on procurement strategy to identify, tender and select equipment suppliers, O&M contractors and suitable vessels and logistics providers for our projects.
- Identification of suitable staging and laydown areas, port facilities, logistics hubs, etc.
- Identification and establishment of efficient and effective supply chains.
- Identify and manage permitting and approval requirements for operations and maintenance.
- Technical / commercial review and negotiation of term sheets and contracts covering O&M requirements.
- Identify and develop a suitable O&M strategy that fits with and compliments the EPC procurement strategy.
- Establish and run a competitive tender process based on the agreed O&M strategy, and review and analyse proposals received to identify and recommend the best available offers in the market on both an individual and collective strategic basis to deliver the optimum comprehensive O&M works.
- Establishment and management of Health and Safety standards to offshore wind industry best practice, and oversee the effective implementation of health & safety plans.
- Establishment and management of Environmental standards to meet the environmental impact assessment and permitting requirements and achieve offshore wind industry best practice.
- Identification, development and management of support services that may be required as part of the O&M strategy.
- Establish suitable and effective internal weekly and monthly reporting during this phase.
- Develop meeting schedules and identify participants required on a look forward basis to ensure timely decision making and problem solving.
- Assist with input in the financial modelling of the offshore wind projects where required.
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline.
- Significant experience within the offshore wind sector relating to O&M strategy.
- Experience in the development phase of offshore windfarm.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.