Onshore Construction Site Manager
An Onshore Construction Site Manager is required to work for a leading offshore wind farm developer in Taiwan on a long term freelance basis.
- Report to the Project Manager.
- Manage the client's onshore works, site office and support other personnel operating on site.
- Point of reference on site for all personnel based on site including Assistant Site Manager, HSE Inspectors and Quality Inspectors
- Daily, weekly and monthly coordination with contractor's Site Manager on all matters and works on site.
- Monitor and follow up on contractors QHSE incident investigations
- Review and follow up on method statement, risk assessment and corrective action.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the Engineer as agreed for time to time - including updating and analysis on KPI's
- Provide immediate reports on any QHSE incident on site initially verbally and time permitting in writing in an agreed form.
- Provide review of Contractors submissions.
- Follow up on disciplinary actions taken by the contractor and secure lessons learned is secured.
- Electrical and/or Civil Engineering Background preferred
- Senior level construction site experience from EPC/power plant projects
- Experience from similar positions abroad working in an international environment
- Experience with contract management and procurement. Preferably with knowledge of FIDIC based EPC Contracts.
- Speak and write Taiwanese and English fluently