Onshore Package Manager
Republic of Ireland
Onshore Package Manager required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm Developer, based in Ireland, or there is the option to be home-based.
- Onshore Manager responsible for the Electrical Systems Package.
- Reporting to - Electrical Systems Package Manager.
- Supporting the package manager, the engineering team, and the wider project in the delivery of the electrical systems package including assessment of the tender returns and the selection of the EPCI contractor.
- Management of the onshore scope of the electrical systems package from transition joint bay to onshore substations within the bounds of the EPCI contract for the electrical systems package.
- Co-ordination and management of interfaces between the EPCI contractor, the electrical systems package, the wider project, and selected external stakeholders (e.g., utilities).
- Collaboration as needed across the project.
- Demonstrable experience of leadership roles in large scale, complex infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable experience in project management of high voltage (110/220kV) onshore cable design, supply & installation projects in Ireland for EirGrid/ESB.
- Demonstrable experience in project management of substation design, supply & installation in Ireland for EirGrid/ESB.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the capabilities of sub-contractors, designers & suppliers for onshore HV cable works and onshore substations within Ireland.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Irish onshore planning regime and permitting requirements for onshore construction works.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of managing or significantly contributing to HSE issues in similar projects.
- Degree or equivalent experience in either electrical or civil engineering.
- Experience in tendering, negotiation, and contractor selection.
- Experience working in sub-groups and with key stakeholders for infrastructure projects in Ireland.