Onshore Wind Development Manager – USA
Opportunity for an experience renewable energy development to take on the role of Onshore Wind Development Manager, USA.
This position is with a top 10 global renewable energy company.
The successful candidate should be based in either Chicago, IL or Pittsburgh, PA.
- Locate, analyse and pursue new onshore wind project opportunities or assist in development of existing.
- Collaborate with local, state, regional, and federal permitting of wind projects
- Develop and coordinate strategies for securing project grid interconnection and transmission
- Create and maintain project updates, schedules and progress reports
- Identify risks and possible solutions
- Monitor, analyse and present opportunities in your assigned market
- Has a University degree or equivalent in relevant disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience in the application of standard project-management control tools and techniques (e.g. project planning, cost management, risk management, control and report of project information etc.)
- Experience managing internal personnel and external consultants on projects a plus
- Has the ability to quickly understand the basics of a variety of subjects relating to wind energy
- Proven track record of successful development of US wind projects in various markets a plus.