Onshore Wind Project Manager
Offshore Wind,Onshore Wind
We are currently working with an international developer for offshore & onshore wind industry. They are looking to hire Onshore Project Manager to join their team who will be responsible for ensuring project development constraints appropriately identified and mapped.
- Managing and Supervising for onshore wind project development and construction.
- Lead onshore wind farm site-finding and technical development activities, ensuring all project development constraints are appropriately identified and mapped.
- Support team in building and managing relationships with local stakeholders.
- Support to gather the necessary information to assess acquisition opportunities.
- Visit sites to determine project characteristics, carry out technical investigations and assessments to confirm feasibility, and related costs.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in electrical, civil engineering, or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in offshore or onshore wind project development
- Must be fluent for both English and Korean