Onshore Wind Project Manager
Onshore Wind Project Manager required to join the Glasgow office of one of Europe's largest renewable energy firms.
The client develop, construct, own and operate a number of onshore windfarms and have a healthy pipeline of projects in origination throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with a consultancy or developer and will join an established team engaged in a range of onshore wind development activities from site selection and evaluation, through to submission of planning applications and financial close.
- Manage the planning, management and delivery of onshore wind projects at all stages of development from site evaluation through to pre-construction
- Consult with planning authorities, statutory consultees, stakeholder groups and the wider public, including presentations and co-ordination of community and stakeholder consultation meetings
- Run tender processes and manage external consultants/ contractors
- Review scoping reports, draft EIA reports and ES chapters
- Manage project budgets and report on project progress
- Degree in relevant subject
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant role either with a consultancy or developer
- Knowledge of the UK planning system and EIA Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
- Full UK Driving Licence