Onshore Wind, Solar Engineering Manager
This is an exciting role working for a global leader in the renewable energy sector and one of the world's largest wind producers. This role will focus on a mix of both Solar and Onshore Wind projects in South Korea based out of their offices in Seoul.
Reports to APAC Head of Engineering & Construction.
- Responsible for financial and technical success of a project (on schedule and within budget).
- Responsible for ensuring the Project is administered and executed in accordance to the highest ethical and safety standards and compliant to company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate actively in the development of engineering designs in the different phases: pre-design, basic engineering design and executive project of the Wind and PV Plants at country level in coordination with local and corporate teams assuring the most optimized designs and the inclusion of all technical specifications in their most upgrade version to guarantee technical suitability and technical and economic efficiency.
- Responsible for engineering and design (using industry standard software) of grid connected solar photo-voltaic systems (including rooftop, carport and ground mounted arrays)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Experience in engineering background in onshore wind farms, Solar area
- Experience in managing and supervising engineering projects and EPC.
- Experience in providing technical support for energy-related projects
- Fluent in English and Korean