Operation and Maintenance Manager
Taylor Hopkinson is in search of an experienced Operation and Maintenance Manager to join one of the global leaders within this sector.
This person will join a multidisciplinary team based in Warsaw to provide support during the operation and maintenance of solar and onshore wind projects.
- Develop and implement operation and maintenance strategies to increase the performance of the solar and onshore wind projects under operation
- Support during the handover process from the construction until the operation phase ensuring technical and environmental compliance and safety procedures
- Coordinate the O&M activities for existing and new plants, which includes managing and establishing KPI´s, contract management, site visits and quality assurance of the process
- Coordinate with the engineering and construction team to make sure the projects are ready for the operation
- Site visits when necessary to supervise the local team, including recruitment, training and development of the members of the team
- Collaborate with other countries in Europe to implement best practices
- Degree in engineering, electrical or mechanical
- Previous experience in the functions described below within the renewable energy sector. Experience in solar or onshore wind will be highly appreciated
- Knowledge of the electrical systems during the commissioning and distribution of energy
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Availability to travel to the site when necessary
- Ability to work with a multicultural team