One of the leading Offshore Wind utilities in the world is looking for an Operational Controller to provide assistance to the Site and Project Manager managing the Marine Operations and High Voltage works. The position is based in the North Of Germany
Responsibilities and functions:
- Carry the Medium and High Voltage operations in accordance with the Safety rules, procedures and legislation of the regional, national and European authorities and legislation.
- Managing radio traffic between vessels, helicopter, workforce, emergency service providers.
- Liaise with the Emergency Coordination Centre and all emergency response services.
- Become the contact person with the grid operator and power traders.
- Tracking of the movements and operations of the vessels.
- Report the operational situation of the wind farm.
- Electrical Engineering studies.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Availability to work offshore.
- Proven experience of more than 3 years in Medium and High Voltage equipment and wind turbines.
- Become certified a senior employee under the company's requirements.
- Availability to travel.
- Availability to work in a 14/14 rotation.