Operational Marine Controller – Portugal
Taylor Hopkinson has been mandated by a global leading utility within this sector to search for an Operational Marine Controller for their offshore projects in Portugal.
This person will be responsible for monitoring all the operations related to the offshore wind assets, ensuring the alignment of the consent conditions, local compliance and site generations licences, among others.
The location of the project is in the Northwest coast of Portugal, nearby Braga.
- Prepare and coordinate marine process related to the offshore wind projects
- Be responsible for controlling the systems related to tracking of vessels and transfer of personnel
- Coordinate meetings from the operation and contractors team and keep up to date Work Control records
- Collaborate with the asset and O&M managers to ensure daily and monthly wind operation reporting
- Interface with the national grid operator regarding grid procedures
- Supervise wind farm output via SCADA systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Marine, Electrical or similar
- Experience in offshore energy projects and marine coordination
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Availability to travel throughout the Country
- Ability to work with a multicultural team