Operational Readiness Manager- Taiwan
Opportunity with an international renewable energy consultancy for an Operational Readiness Manager responsible for operations preparation on a major offshore wind project in Taiwan.
This is a full-time, staff position based in Taipei.
You will take lead of project management of the operational preparations team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for project management, including planning, budgeting and the development of processes from early stage development, towards project commissioning in order to facilitate successful operations.
- Acting as the O&M interface for all development and construction activities.
- Negotiating service contracts and facilitating O&M requirements to EPC procurement with support from the back-office team globally.
- Managing local stakeholders and driving O&M supply chain development activities.
- Developing country specific solutions for the specific project based on general best practice.
You have a technical or operational engineering university degree and experience from both fields, combined with a flair for commercial topics. You have significant post-education experience where, ideally, you have worked with a number of offshore wind projects, that have given you broad experience and a wide skill set from offshore wind
operations. The perfect candidate has the relevant experience combined with a proactive attitude, thrives in a fastpaced environment and works well under pressure. But more importantly wants to be part of a motivated team of consultants from different disciplinaries and parts of the world, that work together to ensure high quality deliverables for international clients.