Opportunity for a highly motivated operations professional to join one of the world's leading, Tier 1 module manufacturers as a key member of its US business.
The Operations Associate will work closely with the Operations Director and Manager to manage all Logistics and Supply Chain activities for the business in North America.
- Support the Operations Director and Manager in managing all operations, procurement, supply chain and logistics activities
- Ensure the accurate and cost-effective supply of >1GW of PV modules for utilities and DG business
- Play a key role in the managing international shipment activities of large module orders to the US, including documentation
- Maintain and optimise the document storage system for the company
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders to facilitate significant business growth and ambitions, through accurate reporting and system management
- Experience in the PV solar energy industry desirable
- 1-2 years' professional experience in a comparable role ideally within the PV industry
- Ability to manage workload autonomously and prioritise effectively.
- A self-starter determined to make a positive and lasting impact on a growing Operations division
- Passion for renewable energy industry and desire to grow career within the sector