Working with solar PV assets, you'd be joining the business to manage a team of O&M Managers, work with clients and asset owners and ensuring that O&M is delivered for the assets across your portfolio.
You'd be joining a global renewables company which is a major player in the UK solar space. They develop solar projects, provide services, and offer energy solutions. The business has a significant portfolio of renewable assets across the UK. This role is based in Milton Keynes.
- Managing O&M contracts across commercial solar portfolios
- Line managing a team of PV project managers
- Maintaining relationships with key clients
- Handling day-to-day discussions with subcontractors and external stakeholders
- Getting involved in tenders and supporting the sales team with potential and existing clients
- Demonstrable experience in the UK solar industry across large-scale projects
- A degree in a related field
- Experience in working with service contracts (covering legal, commercial and technical provisions)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to travel as required