Operations Project Manager
Opportunity for an Operations Project Manager to work on an offshore wind project. This is a 6 month contract that has the potential to be extended.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering operations which includes supporting future projects, developing and implementing a performance improvement environment for current operational sites.
* Protecting the developer and the owners' interests in overseeing the technical, financial and commercial vigour of the offshore wind farm development project(s)
* Continuously improving the O&M model for the project(s) to ensure it can be safely operated and maintained whilst optimising yield and controlling costs
* Supporting, implementation and evaluation of specific O&M KPI's for continual improvement
* Development of Operational plans with consideration to Operational philosophy, service strategy and OFTO interfaces
* Project management for the development, implementation and delivery of operational projects specifically focused on safety, yield and cost
You will also be required to contribute to the O&M strategy, develop the O&M plan and contribute to the CFD bid supply chain plan