OPEX & Staffing Manager
OPEX & Staffing Manager required for a major French offshore wind project. This is a full-time, permanent staff position working directly for one of the asset owners.
- Definition and update of the projects OPEX model. Define and implement the use of the most appropriate tool for OPEX quantification.
- Definition and justification of the OPEX budget basic assumptions considering all possible available source of information and data.
- Experience in O&M facilities, the selection of the optimal maintenance ports for the wind farm O&M Phase: Responsible to perform and update objective analyses on port location and related O&M costs.
- OPEX budget evaluation, is responsible of collecting and discuss with package managers and all project functions the company organisation and headcount relevant to O&M phase.
- Responsible of staffing plan, recruitment and on boarding of technicians, control engineers, maintenance, and operations managers for the O&M phase.
- Relevant Master's degree or equivalent within the field of engineering or business administration.
- Significant experience in offshore wind technical field and project management.
- Experience, knowledge, and competence equivalent to IPMA level B/C and/or PMI PMP preferable.
- Possesses good management skills integrity, vision/strategy, persuasiveness/influence, adaptability, teamwork, decision-making and planning.
- Good knowledge of relevant French legislation.