Job ID 9098
An OSP Planner is required to work on a short-term contract in the UK for a major offshore wind project.
- Develop detailed HUC schedules in Primavera, identifying critical path activities, overall shutdown durations and resource requirements.
- Develop detailed shutdown manpower histograms within POB constraints, and provide advice on the most efficient use of resources in implementing the HUC activities.
- Monitor and control planning activities through all phases of the HUC lifecycle; preparation; pre-work; work; post work and feedback.
- Analyse the detailed Contractor HUC plans, identify potential conflicts and deviations and propose solutions to optimise the overall HUC schedule.
- Produce and issue progress S curves to allow visual representation of plan and progress.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with site personnel through effective communication and by making visits to the offshore installations as determined by the Client.
- ONC/HNC/HND/Degree in a technical subject.
- Proven background in the use of Primavera.
- Previous experience of engineering/maintenance/operations/Projects within offshore industries.
- Significant knowledge of offshore/terminal plant and equipment and maintenance systems.
- Valid BOSIET or similar offshore certification.
- Valid offshore medical.
- High level of administration skills and computer literacy.
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with a continuously changing and demanding environment and a large number of activities within short time scales.