OSS Construction Site Manager
Job ID 22367
OSS Construction Site Manager required for a major Offshore Wind Farm Developer based in Poland.
- Represent the employer's interest at the construction site.
- Lead the construction team.
- Coordinate site certification agency site visits.
- Attend site meetings and report on progress.
- Ensure employer interfaces are managed.
- Confirm completion of milestones.
- Ensure contractor enforces quality assurance and health and safety plans.
- Perform site walk downs daily and provide report to management.
- Ensure employer interfaces to contractor are managed on site.
- Provide photographic evidence of progress.
- Sign contractor weekly report and comment.
- Provide lessons learned and improvement proposals.
- Facilitate visors to site as required.
- Recording and close out of punch items and non-conformities.
- MSc./ BSc. Electrical, Mechanical or Structural Engineering .
- 5+ years experience in comparable position.
- Must be flexible about working patterns.
- Planning & reporting skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to develop and execute a strategic vision for the site that aligns with the client's goals.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills to address technical and operational challenges.
- Experience in compliance and security standards related to the site.