OSS Package Manager
Job ID 15028
OSS Package Manager required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Taiwan
- Provision of OSS package team leadership ensuring delivery of Engineering, Fabrication, Installation and Commissioning scopes in order to meet the Project targets.
- Accountable for Foundation package cost estimates DEVEX, OPEX and package timeline in the Project's programme.
- Responsible for management of OSS Desing works, including accountability over definition of desing basis and design inputs and consideration of necessary desing and contractual interfaces (LSS, Cables, T&I).
- Responsible for preparation and technical input to Employer's Requirements and Invitation to Tenders (ITT), including all applicable Standards & Regulations are incorporated and ensuring they are adopted in Project's execution.
- Leading the tender and negotiation process for the relevant contracts on the project; review of Tenderers' and EPC Contractors' proposals, ensuring that all assessment, advice and recommendations are fully documented in accordance with all internal procedures and industry best practice.
- Confirm supply chain capabilities and compliance by liaising with contractors, manufacturers and other suppliers.
- Supervise installation works by EPC Contractor regularly and assist in daily operations. Ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and/or Employer Requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support and/or testing activities.
- Ensuring high attention is given to HSE, quality and commercial aspects of the work.
- Report to General Manager EPCI and project hierarchy when required.
- Supervise and coordinate between sites and other Project Team members, including the Project Development Team.
- Manage and maintain engineering database and coordinate amongst subcontractors in production of close of work Reports and contribution to Lessons Learned register.
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering.
- Experience in Foundation Package Management roles of OWF.
- Experience in managing FOU Design and designers is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of equipment and the "state of the art" in the Offshore Foundation Sector, both in Taiwan and overseas.
- Capable of manage the team for problem solving and addressing them as the need arises for specification, installation and commissioning.
- Professional-level English language skills, both written & verbal mandatory.
- Good communication and networking abilities in technical forums.