Job ID 8847
P6 Planner required to work with a major offshore wind developer in the UK, on a major offshore wind project.
- Ensure that all programmes adhere to contractual requirements.
- Fully monitor project programmes from consent stage straight through to handover to operations.
- Create tender stage and contract programmes from specifications.
- Prepare, monitor, co-ordinate and maintain detailed project programmes covering design, installation and commissioning.
- Liaise with project team, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Provide planning support to Project Managers, design teams and other relevant departments.
- Identify and implement project planning processes and procedures.
- Maintain programme information to enable accurate records of contract history to be accessed.
- HNC/HND/Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience of Primavera (P6).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Programme management experience within construction industry would also be considered.