Job ID 12869
Performance Controller required for a leading Offshore Windfarm Developer, based in Germany.
- Operational planning and reporting, and the mid-term planning for some of the Central European Offshore operations assets.
- Monitor financial and operational KPI's on a monthly basis.
- Advise site managers to drive financial performance and value.
- Undertake project work to standardize and develop reporting practices for the new combined business.
- Liaise with internal counterparties within the Company (Accounting, Tax, Central Controlling etc) and external stakeholders in our assets.
- Act as financial business partner for Offshore management to identify best in class solutions and safeguard successful development of the business.
- A University degree or equivalent.
- A relevant professional qualification.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and information and present it in a clear and logical format.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills to establish and nurture effective working relationships both within the Controlling team and the wider business.
- High level of self-organisation, personal drive, energy, and flexibility.
- Familiarity with SAP/MS Office.
- Ability to work successfully across different countries and cultures.