Performance Team Lead – US/Spain
Taylor Hopkinson is searching for a Performance Team Lead to join one of the fastest growing engineering consulting firm globally.
This is a new created position and an excellent opportunity for someone who would be interested in developing an international performance engine around themselves, are goal-driven, and has a passion for problem solving.
This person can be based in Spain or the US.
- Lead the team of performance engineers during the support to clients for the development, construction and operation of solar PV projects
- Coordinate energy studies and estimations, energy modelling and performance ratio analysis throughout the lifecycle of the projects
- Work with meteorological databases and create typical meteorological years files
- Develop performance analysis using machine algorithms and working tools as with Python, Matlab and R
- Ensure efficiency and quality of the service provided
- Market screen to identify and implement performance analysis tools for a continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Physics or Mathematics. Engineering disciplines will be considered as well
- Experience related to energy modelling and performance analysis of solar projects
- Experience with AutoCAD Python, Matlab or R
- Excellent English skills
- Goal driven, Self-directed and detail oriented
- Strong management and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team and manage multiple concurrent projects