Planning Development Manager
Opportunity for an experienced Planning Development Manager to join a leading UK development firm.
This individual will play a lead role in progressing utility-scale solar and storage projects from pre-application, through planning and delivery.
The Planning Development Manager can work either remotely, or alternatively balance their time between a home and London-based office.
- Manage a portfolio of large, ground-mount hybrid solar + storage projects from planning application, through pre-application and planning to delivery
- Work directly with the Managing Director to ensure a timely development of >100MW of renewable energy projects throughout the UK
- Run and manage consultants for planning applications
- Manage local authorities and communities throughout planning process
- Project manage the development of projects through development and into construction, working with a third-party during execution
- Minimum 2-3+ years' experience taking renewable energy projects through planning process
- Experience managing contractors through planning
- Degree level education preferred
- Strong time and organisational management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Extensive stakeholder management experience, including with local authorities, landowners, and local communities