As Planning Manager you'll be part of a growing and dynamic team working to build a portfolio of solar and battery storage projects around the UK.
In this position, you'll be involved in putting together planning applications, preparing project assessment reports and undertaking feasibility studies. Stakeholder management skills are a must as you'll be engaging with and managing external specialists.
We are working with a leading international IPP which is growing its presence internationally. Active across four continents, this business focuses exclusively on renewable energy generation, primarily across solar, wind, hydroelectric and biomass technologies.
- Prepare planning applications
- Engage and manage specialist external consultants
- Identify new development opportunities alongside the wider team
- Undertake feasibility studies
- Undertake site visits
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Previous experience in the planning process for renewable energy projects
- An ability to build trust within the new team and a willingness to carve out your new role
- Strong communication and presentation skills