As Planning Manager you’ll be part of a new team working to build a portfolio of solar and battery storage projects. You’ll be part of a privately-owned investment company developing and operating subsidy-free renewable power projects across the UK.
You’ll be involved in putting together planning applications, preparing project assessment reports and undertaking feasibility studies. Stakeholder management skills are a must as you’ll be engaging with and managing external specialists. You will be expected to drive continuous improvement to processes.
RTPI qualification would be a bonus, as would any knowledge of cloud-based project management software. If you are highly organised and able to drive efficiency, then get in touch to discuss this opportunity.
- Prepare planning applications
- Engage and manage specialist external consultants
- Identify new development opportunities alongside the wider team
- Undertake feasibility studies
- Undertake site visits
- Prepare feasibility studies
- Previous experience in the planning process for renewable energy projects
- An ability to build trust within the new team and a willingness to carve out your new role
- Strong communication and presentation skills